Thursday, November 15, 2007

Cabin Fever!

So I don't know about you, but between daylight savings and the colder weather, I have been getting cabin fever like crazy. I know I have a long winter ahead of me and I shouldn't already be complaining, but I feel like I haven't left my house much in the past two weeks. The past few days have been pretty warm so I finally took Julia to the park yesterday and let me tell you, some fresh air and running was needed for us both. My camera's rechargable battery died so I apologize for the no posting of anything interesting for a while. So enjoy the pics of the park and of me regaining some of my sanity.
I'm not sure if you can tell, but there was alot of running involved at the park. I had a hard time getting her to stop. She was so happy to be outside.
I put two french braids in Julia's hair this morning and I always question my decision considering how hard it is to get her to keep still long enough for me to get it done. It looks far from perfect, but I think she looks really cute anyways. Unfortunately for her, she has become my little human barbie doll.
This is the bush in front of our house. I think it turns the prettiest red color in the fall. Last year it changed at Halloween as you can see in this picture.




It's funny how each year is different. I really shouldn't complain about my cabin fever at all seeing as it was colder last year than it was this year.

1 comments:

J said...

It sounds like you are ready for a trip to Arizona! We don't have daylight savings time or cold weather. Grab Bryan and Julia and come on over. I must warn you though, the scenery is prettier and more colorful where you are. Nice pics!