Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Go Buckeyes!

There's nothing better than beating Michigan, and we have beat Michigan every year that we've lived here in Ohio. It makes me laugh to see how much disdain Ohioans have for their northern neighbors. We find the song they sing about Michigan particularly amusing-we had to listen carefully to realize what they were really saying. I must be honest, we kind of get in the spirit. Bryan had some pants that were yellow and blue and he refuses to wear them now. I had to get him some with the scarlet and gray. We enjoyed watching Ohio stomp all over Michigan yet again and in honor I had to post Julia as a buckeye fan through the years. She was actually born right after a game. She was kind enough to let us watch the whole game and right when it was finished I started pushing-for two hours, yeah she's not that kind. Anyways, I think you can see we are forever Buckeye fans and we are sooooo glad they beat Michigan!!




Julia and her cute friend Alyssa in their matching cheerleading outfits. So cute!

3 comments:

Cara said...

LOVE all that buckeye pride (makes me think of Joey from KLC). And I love the pic of Julia holding her leg up in her cheerleading outfit-it looks like you're starting her young on teaching her your ol' cheerleading moves. And about those blue and yellow pants... you should probably just burn them.

Noelle said...

I love the buckeye gear....something about little girls in mini cheerleading outfits! So cute! I also LOVE all the new photos on the sidebar by "Simply Life!"

Unknown said...

Yeah, your family pictures are absolutely adorable. It helps when you are such a good looking little family...and combine that will Mel's expertise...equals amazing photos!