We took a field trip to the OSU farm with several people in the ward. Julia loved it. This is a picture of her with the horse. She would get so close that it actually made me a little nervous. She always wants to kiss whatever animal she looks at-sanitary I know-luckily I wouldn't let her get THAT close to the animals.
This is Hannah and Julia looking at the horses.
These are the cows. They didn't have any babies so they weren't as exciting as the pigs or lambs, but it's not too often Julia gets to see the farm animals up close, so she really enjoyed it.
The baby pigs were Julia's favorite. They are really warm and soft and she would pet them and then spaz. She was so excited she would just giggle. I'm pretty sure that the baby pigs were pretty traumatized by the time Julia was done with them. So cute though. They were so nice to let the kids pet the pigs.
These were the baby lambs. Julia wanted to get in the pen with them so she could pet them properly. Instead the guy there just brought one out to pet-but Julia really liked that as well. We actually got to see a day old lamb which was tiny. It was a great day at the farm. Thankyou Cara for organizing this!
Covey Seely
6 years ago




3 comments:
I wish we could have made it to the Farm. Maybe next time. I am not really an animal lover but my boys like them
That was fun...I just laugh thinking back to Julia freaking out about the little piglets. She is such a fun-loving, happy girl!
You have been TAGGED! Check out my blog to see what I am talking about.
Post a Comment