Here are the pumpkins we carved for Family Home Evening as I know many of you did. Bryan's is the OSU pumpkin, Julia's is the happy pumpkin and mine is the scary pumpkin. I decided we needed atleast one scary one, just to get Julia going.
Here is Julia with the pumpkins. We lit them with candles and she thought that was so cool. She loved being outside carving with her dad, though her idea of contributing was driving her bike around the deck and occassionally right into Bryan.
I was personally very proud of my pumpkin's ears. We rigged them in with paperclips and I used the eyes so they were pointy ears. I was very proud of them. One of my piano student's told me it looked like a goblin. Then I remembered why I teach piano-because they make me feel good about my pumpkin carving skills.
Julia with her little pumpkin. She had a great pumpkin carving time!
Covey Seely
6 years ago




3 comments:
Love the ears Annie. :) Very creative!
If everyone had the knowledge that you do, we would all become piano teachers :)
I love fall and everything pumpkin. Your pumpkins turned out a lot better than my weak attempt. I did the easiest face possible. Nice job
Post a Comment