Saturday, October 20, 2007

Check Out Those Freaks!

Bryan and I dressed up for a Halloween party this year and we decided we would be a goth couple. I can't believe how freaky Bryan in particular looked. It was so funny after we were all done with make-up at how different we looked. When we were driving to the party people were giving us some strange looks.
Wohoo! We won the Jekyl and Hyde award because our costume was so unlike our true personalities. We were very excited!
This is our arrival at the party. As you can see we had awesome matching t-shirts and Bryan's dog collar and my skull and bone tights really pulled the ensemble together.

Bryan totally looks like a crazy rock star. It totally freaked Julia out. She kept asking him to fix his face. She really didn't like the skull shirt.
Who is that Julia is cozying up to? I really have a hard time with the "serious" face, so it always looks like I'm just about to smile. I don't think I make a very convincing goth.
These are the awesome party favors and our award. The hosts are extremely talented and creative. We had so much fun.
I couldn't get over how freaky Bryan looked. We had so much fun getting dressed up and so much fun at the party. Thank you to everyone that was involved!


7 comments:

Kara said...

Oh, Annie - you guys are so great! We loved it!

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

Do you think Bryan will keep the nose ring when he delivers babies? This is a side of Bryan we've never seen before . . . who would have thought?

Sara said...

Your costumes were awesome!! Brandon could not believe how real Bryan looked. Very creepy! You guys are too much fun!

Noelle said...

I know! When we first walked in--we had NO idea who the freaky goth couple was! My favorite though, was your introduction..."We met in a band, we have a child together...."

Kenny, Tara, Ashley said...

You guys definitely deserved the prize that you won. Don't worry, Bryan, I've saved all the pictures of you to my hard drive for future use in blackmailing schemes. Where did you find those ear/nose/face rings?
Kenny

Heather said...

I'm sending you a couple more great ones Annie! Loved it.

Justen said...

Holy moley those costumes are awesome! Especially on you two.