Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Apple Time

This last weekend we ventured out into the East side of Columbus and went apple picking. I hate to admit this but I have actually never seen an apple tree full of apples, or picked an apple. So it was really fun. The weather was so nice and Julia thought it was so great.
It was nice that the apple trees were so full because they were perfect level for Julia to pick an apple all on her own.
Julia proudly displaying her pick. She was so excited about the whole thing. I can't wait until we go to the pumpkin patch. Having children really does make the little things seem so much funner because they get so excited about everything.

Julia eating the fruit of her labors. She seriously ate right through the entire thing. I'm pretty sure she got a few seeds, but unless what my brother told me about an apple growing in your belly is true, I think that she'll be okay. I'm just glad that she enjoyed it.

4 comments:

Noelle said...

So cute! I think the last picture where she's so excited to devour that apple is my favorite. Sounds like a good weekend for apple adventures! :)

kiki comin said...

mmmm...that looks like such a fun fall activity...i think i will have to steal that idea..if thats okay!:)

Emily J. said...

We are going this weekend also. I love the sun crisp apples the best. Julia is the cutest girl I have ever seen. Modeling anyone?

Kenny, Tara, Ashley said...

Love your blog! Julia is SO CUTE! Mind if I add your URL to our site? Also, I really think we should all get together. When are you going to the pumpkin patch? Where do you usually go?