Monday, October 15, 2007

Julia's Presents

This is Julia's cake face. I think that you can tell by her face how her day has been. She has loved every minute. It's been fun for all of us, especially when we gave her the presents. She was in heaven.
This is the kitchen I got at a garage sale for five dollars. It's certainly not the fanciest kitchen in the world, but she loves it. I love how she puts stuff in the microwave and pushes the buttons and how she fills the cups with fake water.
Here she is opening presents with me.
This is the food for the kitchen. We are going to be picking up plastic fruit and bread for the rest of our lives, but for her happiness I suppose it's worth it.
This is the shopping cart. Her baby fits perfectly in it and she loves it. We were actually going to take her somewhere to play tonight but we just went out to eat and brought her home because she was so happy with her toys.

This is a video of Julia playing with her new toys. I tried to get her to talk for the camera but she was in the playing zone. She wouldn't even look at us- she just wanted to play. She is pushing the baby in the shopping cart, and serving food to the bear at the table. I hope you enjoy!



2 comments:

kiki comin said...

i love how "in the zone" she is! what a fun present! it looks like it was quite the fun day! :)

alliehoopes said...

This:

We are going to be picking up plastic fruit and bread for the rest of our lives, but for her happiness I suppose it's worth it.

...should be stencilled on a board and hung on the wall or something. So cute and sooo true.

The shopping cart surprisingly holds up pretty well too considering how crappy it seems when you get it put together.