Monday, October 15, 2007

My Birthday Girl!

This was Julia two years ago. I can't believe how fast time has gone. She has gotten so big so fast and I feel so blessed to have such a sweet little girl.
This is Julia at age one. We kept the birthday hat for this year. You can tell her hair has grown a little bit and she definitely has grown taller, but still the same sweet girl.
The big two. I love being your mom Julia and I hope you know how much I love you. Happy Birthday my sweet girl!
My two favorite people in the world. I don't know how I got so lucky.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Julia really is so so sweet and beautiful. And yes, that would definitely would have been Jansen's last time at play group if you had sent him home with a dirty shirt. Wait---who's the delinquent mom who has a kid that won't wear a bib??? Jansen loved watching these videos. When he saw the pictures of Hannah and Julia he said, "Momma right back?" I love my little insecure boy. Oh and sorry he was hogging the camera and the candles during cake time! We'll work on that. :) Thanks so much everything---he really does have a great time and loves those girls.

Kenny, Tara, Ashley said...

Happy Birthday Julia! Time really does fly by. . . .

Monica said...

Happy b-day Julia! I loved the cute pictures and videos. Aiden enjoyed watching them also.. So cute!