
So we had our ward's trunk or treat this year. We actually don't do the trunks but pick a room in the church instead. We were smart and picked the nursery room with all the toys and paired up with our good friends the Gailey's so it was fun for all. This is Zach and Julia looking so cute in their costumes.

Zach was kind enough to share his sucker with Julia. You don't see her complaining.

Julia and Hannah. Julia the Spider Princess and Hannah the cute Tinkerbell.

Partners in crime I tell you. These two are hilarious. They are like sisters, if one is getting into something the other one is right there. I love this picture-they both really needed some candy. After Julia would get candy at each door she just wanted to eat it. She didn't get the concept of filling the bag, but she certainly got the concept of filling her belly.

Julia and the adorable cheerleader Kaitlyn. She is so cute in that cheerleader outfit!
1 comments:
I'm sad we missed it! I didn't even hear about it since we missed church the Sunday prior. That'll learn me.
Post a Comment