So I am a slacker. I didn't even take any pictures of Thanksgiving. Our friends the Bailey's had us over and we had such delicious food and I didn't even document. This is the only picture I have of recent and so it is the only one I can post. We had a great weekend though and enjoyed every minute of being together. The Bailey's were great hosts and we even started dinner out with going around the table telling all what we are thankful for. I'm not too sure they were impressed with my answer. To be honest at the moment I was thankful for some genius for building Kohl's and Target right by my house and making all my shopping dreams come true. I now barely have to pull out of my house and be at the store of choice. Though this is a very unimpressive and shallow answer it did make for a great Black Friday. A cheap Portable DVD and an even cheaper printer made 4:30AM and getting hit by atleast six shopping carts totally worth it. This was my first Black Friday experience and I must say being there that early revving up with the rest of the millions of shoppers was a rush-though I was nervous of being trampled a few times-CRAZY. The rest of the weekend was spent watching BYU beat Utah and setting up Christmas decorations. I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and I assure that I am thankful for more than just retail stores.
Covey Seely
6 years ago




3 comments:
annie, you are too cute! i'm with you loving our shopping situation. i think thats a perfectly great thing to be thankful for!
Hmmm, I still haven't been to the new Kohls. I'm going to have to check that out. I'm loving your new sidebar pictures!
Someone at our table said "indoor plumbing". Love it.
Post a Comment