Well I guess it's probably about time to make this little announcement. Bryan and I are expecting another baby on May 23rd. We figured this was probably the best way to make the announcement since it is so hard to tell everyone at once. I am feeling really good and I am especially glad the first trimester is over since that part wasn't so good. We had a fifteen week ultrasound and they are pretty sure it's another girl, even though it is still early. We are so excited and every time Julia sees the ultrasound picture she says, "baby sister." We'll see how excited she is about it when the baby actually comes and takes away some of the attention. We think she will do really well and are excited for our family to grow.
Covey Seely
6 years ago




9 comments:
Hey, sorry we didn't get a chance to call you on Christmas. Hopefully Santa found Julia. Good job on expanding the family. It was great having you around...Remember, Utah is the place.
CONGRATS!!! I hope that you had a great Christmas in Ohio as well. It looks like it was a great one in the Promise Land! Thats right, I too am voting for UTAH, since you didn't apply in Idaho! (You fools!)
Love ya! and give me a call soon.
Sorry I deleted my last post because I was worried you might not know who Spenser was anyway... congratulations! I hope that you are ready for double the girl drama! I only hope that by 7 weeks after your delivery your daughter isn't still asking about your tummy like Olivia is! Take care
congrats, congrats! i'm so excited for you!:)
Congratulations Annie!! That is so exciting you are expecting another girl!
Annie, Annie, Annie--we have been out of town and out of computer access for a week, so I am a little behind the times--CONGRATULATIONS! We are so excited for you guys! J.R. even called you guys tonight and not a word was mentioned. So happy to hear that you are feeling well though. See you guys soon.
Congratulations! Julia is going to be the cutest older sister ever!
Congrats on another little girl! (I looked really quick to see if you had found out...and yay! you did!) I think having two in a row of the same gender is awesome...no new clothes to buy yet and they can share a room. How cool! We're about 2 weeks apart except we're having a boy. :)
Post a Comment