We had a family party at Wheeler Farm in Salt Lake. It was really snowy and so pretty. We took a sleigh, well tractor ride through the snow and saw lots of animals and Christmas lights. The highlight was when Julia got bit by a pig, but I have more pictures of that on my camera that I will have to show later. Until then this is my mom and dad in front of the duck pond. My dad is wearing his festive Christmas hat that he pulls out each year. It is nice to have them here instead of in Australia-even though I'm not too sure what they think about the snow.
This is before we took off on the tractor ride. Julia was so entranced by the whole thing. She really enjoyed the snow and seeing the animals-even if they did bite.
This is the whole crew feeding the crazy ducks. There were so many in the freezing water and they went nuts over the food.
Julia and I posing in front of the barn. They had a big bonfire for us and had it all fixed up really cute. It was such a fun way to celebrate the season and enjoy the snowy cold weather.
Covey Seely
6 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment