We took Julia sledding in my parent's driveway to enjoy all the crazy snow that we get in Wyoming. Carli took the first run with Julia and she loved it. She's my little daredevil. Even though in this picture she appears a bit concerned, she really did have fun going down.
A little family pic. Bryan tied a string to the tube and would drag her all around my parents ginormous yard. She loved it until she started tipping and then she would freak. She also hated it when the snow would get on her and she couldn't get it off, though the snow fascinated her. She would sit in it and hit her hands in it like it was the craziest thing she has ever seen.
I don't know if jeans were my best choice, but it's all I had. I had to roll them up and when I took them off handfuls of snow came pouring out of the cuffs. We got really snowy, but it was well worth it.
Nana and Julia chillin in the snow. Julia didn't love tromping up the hills and so we had to carry her up. Talk about a work out. I think she looked cute in all her snow gear though and she had a great time.
Covey Seely
6 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment