Behold the Angel and the baby Jesus. For Christmas Eve we decided to make a "birthday cake" to celebrate the Savior's birth and to act out the nativity. Julia was very excited to be a beautiful angel, Audrey got to be the baby Jesus and Bryan and I were Mary and Joseph. The manger is actually the toy box and I was impressed that Audrey laid in there for as long as she did. Julia appears to be casting a spell on Audrey. I'm not sure why the angel required a magic wand.
The angel and Joseph. I bet Bryan's mom will recognize the old pillow case used as Joseph's head dress. Here are the girls Christmas Eve in their matching jammies. Julia is playing with the Polly Pocket her Grandma got her. She wouldn't put it down all night.
Julia is frosting the cookies for Santa. She had to leave carrots for the reindeer as well. We also wrote Santa a note letting him know all the last minute items she just couldn't live without. Julia seriously didn't fall asleep until 11:00pm that night. It was SO exciting!





3 comments:
So cute! Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. We miss you guys, we need to get together soon.
Looks like Julia loved acting the part, darling pj's, and the Joseph in the head dress is stylin!
To cute Anzie... What a great mom you are... Santa probably liked your homemade cookies a lot better than our oreos..
Post a Comment