Short bread cookies are a family tradition in our home. My Grandma Florence used to make them when my dad was growing up and I am carrying on the tradition. They are so easy to make and especially delightful when topped with snow (powdered sugar) and red sprinkles.
Take a good look at the snow and sprinkles because they are the first to go. Sometimes we decide to eat the cookie but sometimes the snow and sprinkles are all we need.
While daddy was reading Julia Christmas stories...
This little innocent wild haired child just..
couldn't...
help herself. That tree is so bright and pretty. SO glad that she isn't crawling yet!
Covey Seely
6 years ago




7 comments:
I'm going to have Natalie whisper secrets in her ear of how to drive her mom crazy!
Audrey is so cute. Too bad you won't be here for Christmas. Bryan also looks very fatherly and smart with his glasses the way they were. Did he do that on purpose...what a loser...
I love Bryan's glasses, it made him look much older. Such a cute picture of him and Julia. I love Audrey with the tree, Alli can't get enough of it, I wish she weren't quite so mobile! They both look so innocent in the picture together!
My tree is pretty much destroyed from Connor (at least the bottom half is) So be very glad she is not mobile yet. Those cooking look delicious. We are waiting for the yummy fudge you always bring us.
That little Aurdey is just to cute!! I can't get enough of her!! So is Julia!! Man can you just imagine all the trouble that Audrey and Jenna are going to get into!! They would really DESTROY Nanna's tree!! Jenna just rolls until she can get to it and then just tugs on the branches!! Oh, you should just come home and Bryan can stay for a short while and then go back to work and you stay and hang!! I wish I could enjoy so of your short bread!! Yummy... Never had it with snow and red sprinkles.. My mouth is still watering having short bread withdrawals since I haven't had it for 2 years!! Miss you all!! Love ya
I can't believe how big Audrey is getting! What a cutie! Give those girls hugs from me!
Looks yummy! I could also go for some of your delicious fudge right now. I didn't know you had a grandma Florence--J.R. does as well and she is grandma Flo--I think such the perfect grandma name!
Post a Comment