Monday, December 22, 2008

Since It's Christmas Eve Eve Eve

I hope you are all enjoying the Christmas season!
My girls in their cute Christmas shirts and Bryan and I want to wish you Merry Christmas and hope that you have lots of joy and happiness. We have been so blessed this year.
Don't mind the sheen of sweet potatoes on Audrey's face. Just look at the cute smile instead.
Merry Christmas!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Dehner Family said...

Honestly - So cute!

Unknown said...

The coloring on Audrey's face...that's awesome. I'm excited for tomorrow!

Phillips Family said...

We are so lucky to have such cute nieces!!! We love you guys tons and wish you were here for Christmas. MERRY CHRISTMAS.

emilyy said...

Very cute!!!! M has prema-orange on her face at all times too. Hey are you guys comming on Sat? Merry Christmas.

Perry's said...

Merry Christmas, hope you have a great one! Love your girl's shirts! See you next year!