Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Baby It's Cold Outside


We crazies went for a walk the other night. We had to take a picture of the cute little pink cheeked Audrey.

Julia is taking dance class. She loves it and I will get a cuter picture here in the future. The leotard is a hand me down from a friend and she is without ballet slippers or tights. Her cheapo mom will have to do something about that. She is always asking people if they want to see her dance moves (her teacher is the cutest girl.) And because I have been rather distracted by all things Christmas and the craziness that is associated with it I forgot to give the latest updates on how my girls are growing. They both visited the doctor earlier this month and are growing like weeds. Julia is 32 lbs (65%) and 39 1/2 inches (93%). Audrey is 17 lbs (75%) and 27 1/2 inches (96%). I wonder if the height comes from the Palmer side because HELLO? Tall girls. It's always so great to see that they are healthy and strong. Julia even braved a flu shot (only if the nurse would give her two stickers.) Audrey had a sinus infection that has been treated and she is her happy baby self once again. Now we are just getting excited for Santa and all the joy Christmas time brings us. I for one couldn't feel more blessed than to have these two cute girls to celebrate it with.


Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Talea Sedgwick said...

Your little girls are so cute!

Jody said...

Poor Audrey needs somewhere warm... I think that if she came to my house her cheeks would stay warm.. Julia looks great.. What size shoe does she wear? We have some extra dancing shoes.. Good to talk to you. Wish you were here. Hug the girls, and teach Audrey how to scream..

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

I love that Julia is taking dance class--so fun! Nothing better than watching little girls in leotards having the time of their lives!

Phillips Family said...

The pic of audrey peaking out of your coat reminds me our trip to Yellowstone when Bryan put Dylan in his coat. Looks like you guys are having a fun time. You will need to put a video up of Julia doing her dance.

Rachel said...

So-- I am sorry that I am such a bad friend. I really do have good excuses! Thanks for the wonderful card. The girls thought that "cousin" Audrey looked so cute! I miss you guys. Hope that you continue to have a great Christmas! Talk to you soon.
Rachel
p.s. I updated my blog!

Ryan & Amanda said...

So cute. I love that Julia would have the flue shot if she could have 2 stickers! I have been wanting to take a walk outside, maybe I will have to tuck Alli in like Audrey.