Julia had a little party at our house for our playgroup friends. I will have to say it wasn't just a party for her, but a party for me too. Not only is Julia great friends with these two but I am great friends with their moms as well. So it was an excuse to get together, eat lunch and let the kids exchange some gifts. We had yummy soup, bread and fruit salad and even better company. The only downer was that poor little Jansen took a tumble down my stairs and split his head open. If you look closely you can see the bandaid covering up the damage. Poor Jansen hasn't had the best luck lately with wounds. Luckily he was somewhat distracted by the new little cars he received.
Julia was in heaven with all of the princess supplies.And little Alici loved her new Christmas book.
What great kids! We love having these two around and I love having an excuse to hang out with their moms.





4 comments:
Oh yeah, Alici looks thrilled with her book. Hah hah. That was so fun. Let's do it again real soon. But maybe at my house since I bet Jansen has a phobia now of your stairs.
Annie!! Look at you! I saw your blog on one of my cousins and I'm so glad I looked. You have the cutest girls. Their names are very classic. I love the pictures on the right. Beautiful photography! Do you like Ohio? We lived there over the summer. In Poland. We have lot o' Buckeye wear as going away gifts. :) My husbands cousins just moved to Colombus. Todd and Ashley Christensen. I just say that because our ward in Ohio covered an area of 400,000 people. Hope that you have a wonderful Christmas. Take Care, Chelsea (Welling) Whitney
what a cute mom you are...having a christmas party, throwing your friends kid down the stairs..what else could you ask for in a party!:)haha.
Anzie,
Looks like your still being amazing!! Hey a few scars never hurt anyone.. ha ha! JUST KIDDING.. Soup was yummy.. Julia looks delighted with her gift... Audrey doesn't look like she knows what she missing yet as she is exercising.. Boy that won't last much longer. Your little friend looks happy with his cars.. Did he forget about the owie? Wish you were here.. Talk to you soon..
Post a Comment