Tomorrow my beautiful little sister is getting married. In so many ways it still feels like we should be giggling in our bunk beds, playing the clean up game and watching old Doris Day movies together. I can't believe how fast time seems to slip away and the exciting things that lay ahead. She is the most beautiful bride and I couldn't be happier for her or that lucky guy Chuck. I have literally been setting up wedding stuff for the past forty eight hours but I had to take just a minute to tell my little sister how much I loved her and how proud I am of the beautiful woman she has become.
It wouldn't be right if I didn't give yet another shout out to Kara for being the fantastic photographer she is. They actually took their wedding pictures a month early (genius) so I had to share some of those as well. So gorgeous. What a blessing temple marriage and eternal families are. Stay tuned for more wedding pictures to come and the fruits of our long labors.
Aren't they such a photogenic and nice looking couple? 


Covey Seely
6 years ago




7 comments:
they ARE so beautiful...and she's pretty dang lucky to have you as a sister. hope it all goes perfectly.
Gorgeous!! Have a wonderful wedding day and enjoy being there!
Congrats to your little sis! Sad we can't be there at the reception! We did stop by though last week to tell her congrats! What an exciting time!
Hope the big day was absolutely perfect!
I am still a little offended that I was not asked to speak at the dinner...and that you ripped on me. Sniffle, i will get over it. It was great seeing you guys again. Tell Julia if she ever gets scared again, she is more than welcome to wake us up!
I don't know when you changed your header (maybe I'm just slow at noticing), but I love it! I love the pictures! So cute! And I loved the pictures of Carli, she looked beautiful, see you guys soon!
Your sister's just as gorgeous as you, Annie--lucky genes!! Hope the flights were okay and you got to enjoy every minute with your family. You know Melanie lives close to me? Now you'll for sure have to come visit!! Miss you guys! I bet the walking trail is just gorgeous right now--good memories.
Post a Comment