As you can guess from my new header, we were so lucky to have our favorite photographer and friend Kara come and visit. While she was here, she took new family pictures. I kept her up until 1:00AM and then I made her get ready with us TWICE to finally have a day that wasn't raining. That is true friendship. I struggle narrowing down the pictures, because I just want to share them all. I honestly had to stop myself from downloading several more. Thanks again Kara. My entire family owes you big time. And I owe you even more for making us look good.







Bryan and I should be models for engagement couples. Kara tells us to look at each other lovingly and it digresses into Bryan trying to eat my face. 
Covey Seely
6 years ago




12 comments:
First of all, it was 1:30am, second, I didn't have to do much to make YOU look good, only Bryan. But I love your little storyboard of HILarious pictures...they were absolutely my favorite!
I too love the storyboard of the digression, but I love all of the other pictures, you definitely have a problem of trying to decide which to print!
hahaha..you guys are hilarious. kara really is amazing..but it has to make her job pretty easy when she has a family of models..love that last one.:)
Dang, what a good looking family. Looks like Bryan needs some lovin Annie.
great pics! you have a beautiful family so i'm sure kara's job is pretty easy when you go out.....and, bryan reminds me a lot of brett in our photo shoot! always eating the face! nice.
Annie they are BEAUTIFUL!!! You are gorgeous (just as you always have been). What a cute cute family!!! Love them all
They turned out fabulous!! What a darling family--Bryan is super lucky with all you beautiful women. I love LOVE the close up of Audrey too!
So cute! I love all of them, especially the one where it looks like Bryan is trying to eat you! You look beautiful as always. We need to talk soon, I will call you.
You guys look so cute. You are like newlyweds :). I love seeing the pictures of your girls.. I can't believe how big they are. They're adorable.
Love them! I love the color you and Julia are wearing. Cute, cute fam!
too cute. Kara does the best job. I love bryan eating your face! You look beautiful as usual.
Beautiful pictures! They look amazing.
Post a Comment