Sunday, January 25, 2015

November

While Bryan was on call I got tickets to take the girls to Disney on Ice with my parents and their cousins.  It got a little crazy getting tickets as we had some late add on's so it turned out that Lily and I sat by ourselves.  This meant I only got pictures of Lily and myself.  Everyone really enjoyed the show though and it was a great way to spend the day.  Lily was so excited about the whole thing and seeing Ariel dance with Prince Eric was an out of body experience.

 This was her face when it was starting.  She was very very excited about the whole thing.
 Here I am at about 25 weeks pregnant.  That belly just keeps on growing.
 I am the new Activity Days leader in my ward which means I plan a couple of activities twice a month for the girls 8-12 years old.  I have actually really enjoyed it.  Having Julia in Activity Days makes it even more fun because she gets to be involved in everything.  We have been working on these sock snowmen as a service project for Christmas time.  I saw an example on pinterest and was really nervous they wouldn't turn out.  I was just so happy that they did turn out!  I think the girls really loved making them.  I let them make one to take home and then we made another one to take to some of the residents at the nursing home.  It was a really fun project.
 We got some snow in November and had to build a snowman with the wet snow.  The girls did this 100% on their own.  I was so impressed!

 Lily had taken a nap so I had her stay inside.  She wasn't too thrilled about that.  We did enjoy watching the girls from inside the warm house though.  I love our backyard and all the windows I have to look in the backyard.

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Activity days is the BEST! Your sock snowmen look adorable!

Ryan & Amanda said...

The past few times Disney on Ice has come I have wanted to take my girls-I think this spring may be the time! We'll see :). It looks like a lot of fun! You would be such a great Activity Day's Leader!!