Since this has been a super lamo week and all that I have to show for it is three empty cans of carpet cleaner, I found some funny pics from our trip back to Utah (I know forever ago) that were amusing to me. This first picture is the pig that took a big chomp on Julia's hand. She doesn't understand that sticking your hand in the pen might result in unwanted consequences and Bryan was watching her very closely (yeah that was sarcastic) and yeah, that pig took a bite. You always think they are going to be sweet like Wilbur-but not so. Her glove was nice and slimy after that, and I must say I'm glad she was wearing the mitten-though I'm not sure how many teeth a pig has.
They had a pinata at our family party and they let the little kids go first. You can tell that Julia was totally going to shred that pinata with her awesome form and strength. She did not know how to hold the stick and by the time someone helped her to figure it out they were shoving her off to give another kid a turn. I can see that Julia inherited my amazing athletic ability. I guess I should be thankful she actually made contact with the pinata. It made for a good laught atleast.
These were the white elephant gifts my mom recieved and Julia couldn't resist. She thought she looked so funny. But if Bryan put it on and chased her around it became very un-funny very quickly. He's sure that she's better off if he teases her as much as he can.
Covey Seely
6 years ago




5 comments:
Maybe she was trying to use it like a light saber.
cute pics! my week has been way lamo too! maybe we should get the kids together to play sometime!
your first sentence says it all...lamo week here too! i love her technique in the pinata picture..very cute!:)
Julia is such a rockstar. I too love the pinata picture. And the pig story is great as well...
How many people can go through life without having an animal chomp on them...Julia's of course had to be a unique one--a pig bite! That's what you get when you take a breather and let your husband watch the kid.
Post a Comment