This is more for my own purposes than anything else. I never want to forget how funny she plays! I watch her and she just cracks me up. She isn't a super advanced talker yet and so when her ponies or princesses have conversations it makes me laugh. I just wanted to catch her playing a little bit on video so I would remember. They just grow up so dang fast! She is really particular about how the ponies or princesses line up and what order they are in. Everyone also has a name. I had her name all of her things for the video because I just think it's cute and I can't believe she can remember all of the names we gave those ponies. Some of them are legit, but some are totally made up and she still remembers my made up names. I'll let you know now there are not any ponies named Firecracker or Strawberry-but to Julia there definitely are. These are those little moments I just don't want to forget.
Covey Seely
6 years ago




7 comments:
Hey we have been back for almost a week and I have been meaning to call you. I want to hear about all your interviews. We are going to Michigan to interview this weekend so I'll call you when we get back.
She sure notices the red light. Very cute.
so cute! i can't wait until one day (hopefully) i will have princesses and ponies in my house!:)
Annie,
This is Lyndee Kennett. I knew you a couple of years ago. I don't know if you remember me but I was so excited to see your blog. I check your blog from time to time and I saw that you guys were in Indiana. We live in Indiana and we love it. You well have to let me know if you guys end up coming here. I hope you don't care that I checked out your blog. I have a blog it is http://www.thekennetts.blogspot.com/
Is the one after Firecracker really named Stinky Pie??
I loved that! We also have one like firecracker, only we call it "fireworks" Come to find out that it is Sparkleworks, not too bad of a guess on my part. Kennedy's favorite is Pinkie Pie!
That was really cute.
So cute!! Paige and Julia are so similar it's almost scary!
Post a Comment