Monday, January 28, 2008

Grilling the Turkey

We finally ventured outside a bit to do some grilling on the BBQ. I think I needed a taste of summer. Julia thought it was the coolest thing ever to go outside and cook the turkey, that she would never in a million years eat. She found the squirter for the hose and that was a fun toy. Sometimes I wonder why I even bother buying her any toys. Really I should just go to the hardward department and find as many random things as I can to fill her time. Here's to warmer weather in the future and to many days cooking outside on the BBQ with daddy!

3 comments:

Phillips Family said...

I like her boots...wonder where she got them.

kiki comin said...

amen to that!:)

Cara said...

I know...I can't wait for warmer weather, then we can take walks together. Or we can both take our jogging strollers since I bet walks would be too slow for Julia. I just loved hearing about you buying matching clothes for your girls. (plural! crazy!) They will be too cute!