Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Does It Taste Good?

This has been our biggest struggle lately. Julia has to put everything in her mouth. I thought this was a seven month old problem but apparently it is something a two year old goes through. She got these cute princess dolls for Christmas that she loves but some of them have their heads chawed on because she can't keep them out of her mouth. It isn't just princesses but any other small toy or thing she can find. I guess must be what we get for taking her binky away.
Princess out and Princess in. Poor Cinderella didn't know what she had coming.

3 comments:

kiki comin said...

i always wonder why on earth they do this too? do i not feed them enough..or maybe the food i give them is not as exciting as a lightening mcqueen car!

Phillips Family said...

Did she finally go potty?

Heather said...

Sienna got the same Cinderella, but it's Shannon who swipes it and tries to chew the head off. Sienna is quite defensive of her princess. I'm sure Julia will get over it shortly.