Sunday, September 9, 2007

Blogging for Dummies


Okay so I have to just say that this blogging stuff is so fun! I have loved looking at all of my friend's blogs and seeing all of their fun pictures and I just think this is the best way to keep in touch. But I must say, I am a little technologically challenged, okay a great deal technologically challenged because it took me seriously like three hours yesterday to get everything going and figure the few things I did out. But I see that some of you are pros so I'm going to have to have someone give me a crash course. Anyways I hope you enjoy my fun pic of Julia wearing her awesome boots in the middle of the summer. This was definitely one of those mommy days where I just said, whatever. Wear what you want, and watch what you want. I thought this picture captured my lack of mommy effort perfectly. Anyways hopefully my blog will improve as time goes on and I'll have cool things on there like the rest of you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that---wear what you want, watch what you want. I have those days with Jansen all the time. I'm so excited to have another blog to check out!

The Teeples said...

Annie,
I am glad somebody else is technologically challenged by Blogging. To think that everyone said it is so easy to do. I don't know what those people know obviously. But Kudos to you because you are doing a great job!!
I love when kids are so stubborn about something that you just have to let it fly sometimes.