Nothing's better than Nana and Papa coming to spoil spoil spoil. My parents came on the cheapo tickets to visit. My mom came once before when Julia was first born and this is the first time my dad got to come and visit. We had such a fun time. We went to Kirtland, Bryan took my dad to the OSU game, my mom and I shopped and we had so much fun. I don't think anyone had as much fun as Julia though. She loved the attention and loved every minute of having them here. Even two days later she still asks to go and play with them. Hopefully they come back to visit soon!
Definitely a Papa's girl. He was putty in her hands if you can imagine.
You may think that we were in some cute pumpkin patch at some fun location when actually we were at the Walmart parking lot. You can tell by the red stripe behind many of the pictures. Who knew Walmart would provide such a great backdrop.
Covey Seely
6 years ago




3 comments:
I've never thought to bring a camera to Walmart..maybe next time I'll try it.. haha
That's hilarious! I love it! Find beauty wherever you can, right? Actually my favorite place to take pictures in Evanston is in the nasty old who-knows-infested alley just behind Front Street behind some bar. I just have to do a little convincing before I can get people back there with me :)
Her hair is getting so long! I can't believe it! She looks so happy in these pictures!
Post a Comment