



Have you ever seen a cuter cheerleader? We went to a BBQ at homestead park on Saturday, the day of the game. We just had to take some pics of Julia because she looked so dang cute. She must have been good luck too because the Buckeyes pulled it off with a win.
Covey Seely
6 years ago




6 comments:
Are you a little upset that she knocked you out of your spot? Ha.....ha.....ha
She is the cutest little Cheerleader!! I just love all the bows you made for her. So you will have to teach me how to make them.
She is the sweetest thing I've ever seen! I love reading your posts and hearing about her fun little attitude!
I think Jansen just might develop a pretty bad crush if he sees these pictures. Very very Cute.
LOVE the pictures! She is so cute. The girls really miss her, so remember to pray really hard today.
Post a Comment