Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Story Time

So today we went to storytime at the library and learned about animals that come out at night. We are trying to do some things that will teach Julia to sit still and listen to a teacher figure. She does pretty well and loves to sing the songs and really loves to clap after every song. And then at the end the lady that teaches puts a stamp on their hand. Julia runs to the front of the line and just shoves her way in there and makes sure that she gets a stamp on both hands. Anyways, they gave us an owl puppet to make. With much prodding I finally convinced Julia to color her owl and show it off for the camera. It took some convincing on my part, but she did a good job. She looks like a total scrounge in this picture, but that's the way it goes. I think that it's spaggheti o's that are on her face and the one pant leg up is a fashion statement she's trying to make I think. Oh well, as long as she is smiling that's all that matters.



0 comments: