

So the other day I decided to get my creative juices flowing and I made some hair bows for Julia. I was happy with the way they turned out. It seriously took me three hours to make this many bows though and it's a good thing my camera isn't all that great because there was hot glue stuck to some of the ribbons and despite how hard I tried I couldn't always get the bows to be the same size. But despite that Julia will be wearing them. After three hours she'll wear whatever I made.
I made the bows during her nap and when she woke up she was really excited about them and begged me to put them in her hair. So as you can see we put all of them in her hair. She walked around saying, "cute" and "pretty." When I took them out she was not happy. Can you say girly girl? What have I done?
Covey Seely
6 years ago




5 comments:
There's some sort of Halloween costume in here but I'm not sure what it is.
And can I just tell you that I logged in here a while ago when there were only 2 posts...thought "woohoo Annie!" and then didn't come back for a while because everyone else I know starts a blog and then posts like once a month until they get hooked. You've been busy! I love it!
you don't give yourself enough credit. those bows are to die for! so cute! someday i will have a reason to make some!:)
I love them! I hope she coaxes you into wearing ALL of them again when you're going some place...she'll start a trend.
I love the bows. I really should have had you teach me how to make them before I left.
Good job Annie! Those are really cute!
Post a Comment