Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The Couch of Joy

Julia's birthday is in a few weeks and so my parents celebrated a little early and bought her this princess couch. I don't think I have ever seen her love anything more. She was in heaven. Every morning she begs me to play on it. Bryan likes it because it helps her sit still for a minute. As you can see by the smile on her face though, this is one fun birthday present. Thankyou Nana and Papa!
The Brisbane Bear needed to sit up on the couch with her. It really isn't any fun to sit on the couch alone.
Of course we also needed a picture with our arm around Brisbane Bear.

3 comments:

The Teeples said...

Annie,
I cannot get over how much Julia is growing up! She is one cute little thing! How fun that your parents were able to come and visit. There is nothing like a Grandma and Grandpa.

Sara said...

Such cute pictures! I can't believe how big Julia is getting! She is so adorable!!

alliehoopes said...

The titles you give your posts would be one of the reasons that we are friends.