Thursday, September 13, 2007

Okay, it's the end of the summer and though I know these pictures will pose little interest to anyone, we were so excited about how well our flowers grew this year and how pretty they were. They added so much to our house because we could look out the deck and see them. So for my hard working husband who spent alot of time planting and watering I wanted to put up the final product of our beautiful little deck garden.



These are the impatients that we planted. I think that we planted them because impatient is what I am feeling a large portion of the day. Well hopefully not a large portion, but maybe a good portion.

3 comments:

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

Beautiful! Growing flowers makes me so happy, and Ohio weather/temperature poses its challenges.

Rachel said...

I always loved your flowers. Tell Bryan he did a great job!

Nicole said...

Okay, first of all, the plants are gorgeous! I love flowers. Next, did you meet the Bastians when they came out to Ohio? I almost asked you about them in my previous comment and then I decided to see if *perchance* you had them in your links. Phil and Jeff have been friends since they were little and college roommates...we love Noelle and Phil!!! What a small world!