Julia's favorite toy in the entire house is the piano. She sits and sings and puts her picture books where the music goes. She really enjoys playing the Courdory Books. As you can see in the video she is playing her ABC magnets. Her favorite book to play out of is "Jesus Loves You" which is the Children's Song Book. She amazes me because she will turn to the exact page she wants. She knows what song it is based on the picture, and then she will sing the three or four words she remembers of the song. My favorite song she sings is Once There Was a Snowman because she really gets into it. I tell you what, even though her music isn't all that beautiful, it brings me so much joy to see her so happy sitting there and singing her songs whether made up or learned. It amazes me how fast they learn. And then there are those days where I have to unscrew the knobs to the lid of the piano because yeah, you can only take so much. Anyways, I hope that you enjoy her beautiful rendition of the ABC's.




3 comments:
i love that the little abc's are on the book stand, so she is singing her abc's! so cute! i was impressed by how good it sounded...her skills are better than mine!:)
That Juicela is pretty funny :) Tired of my comments yet? I've still got several posts to get to
That was so cute! She is growing so fast, I just can't believe it!
Post a Comment