
I will have to admit I have been cursed at being terribly un-thoughtful (I'm not sure that's a word, but it is a word that describes me). I really like to blame my mom for this because she is really bad at sending cards, but I think that I have the power to break the cycle and therefore have only myself to blame. I tried really hard to get cards and get my act together and thus, I did not. So I want to tell my Sister's in law Happy Birthday and how much I love them. Jody's birthday was the 11th and Camille's is today and I hope that they had great days and that their birthdays are the best. I can't imagine more perfect fits for my brothers and they are so lucky to have such wonderful wives. You have been such welcome additions to our family. I hope you have great birthdays and Valentines as well because as we all know there is no way you are going to get a card. I struggle. We miss you and wish we could be there to celebrate! Love you!!
Oh, and the random picture is of Julia wishing you a happy birthday. I had her practice singing it today to you so I will call you and let you hear it for yourself. And good luck to Adam on his test! We are thinking about him!!
Covey Seely
6 years ago




2 comments:
Thanks a million. Julia should have a V-Day card in the mail from us...but, we forgot to send it. It should be there for St. Patricks. Thanks once again.
I want my song!!
Post a Comment