Now, I feel like I am a pretty easy going wife. I am not too uptight about when Bryan's hair gets too long, or if he feels the urge to wear a seriously to short t-shirt to go to basketball, but I must say that the mostache is where I draw the line. I know that all you ladies out there were already super jealous because of my sexy husband, but you are going to have to try and repress the urge now that he has this hot mostache. I told him I am cool with a goatee for a little while and I will even tolerate the occasional soul patch but I can't take the scruffy fur on the upper lip. Bryan was on a Radiology rotation this month and lets just say he and his friends had a little too much time on their hands. Luckily I did persuade him to shave it after just a few days, but we had to take a picture so we could remember that handsome look forever. So back off ladies, he's all mine!
Oooh baby-what a good looking guy!
Anyways, on other updates, I just had my twenty four week checkup yesterday. We are now certain that Julia is going to have a little sister, and I had already hit the Old Navy clearance and bought them matching outfits so I must say this came as good news. There's just something about the idea of my two little girls wearing the same cute shirt that gets me a little excited. I think Bryan thinks I'm a little crazy, but oh well. The baby looks great and is moving like crazy. She is already up in my ribs so I can be a little uncomfortable, but nothing too bad. My belly has really popped out these past few weeks so I am fighting the battle of what clothes still fit me. I have had two major cravings- grapefruit and cottage cheese. So weird. I don't know what my deal is but a grapefruit in the morning could not possibly taste as good as it does right now. I bought a huge bag thinking they would just go bad, and they are already gone. I could eat three a day, no joke. The other craving is cottage cheese. I eat it with crackers, fruit and I just can't get enough. You may be thinking this is a healthy choice but I don't waste my time on "light" or "fat free." I get the full fat and enjoy every bite of calories it gives me. So things are going well and we are getting excited to have another girl, and a little anxious. I can't believe how fast things have already gone and I am a little worried at how I am going to balance two kids, but I am getting more and more excited for the challenge. So just a little over three months and we'll be there!
Covey Seely
6 years ago




12 comments:
Hey Annie. I totally understand the prego cravings. I actually craved grapefruit too! In fact, I haven't had one since the pregnancy because I had so many while pregnant! Also.congats on the girl!
I could probably photoshop a stache into your top family photo if you wanted.
I wont do low fat cottage cheese either. Some things arent worth sacrificing. I hope Nate grows a moustache someday...I would pee my pants...can you imagine???
Grapefruit is soooo yummy! (And no, I'm not prego.) :0) Pregnancy cravings are interesting, aren't they? I'm so excited for you guys to have another little girl!! You'll do great having 2 kids. It's a little crazy at times, but it's wonderful when they start playing with each other and you have more time to yourself! It's the best!
i can't believe you only have 3 months to go! you look so great..it must be from the grapefruits!:)
cottage cheese? That's not that bad... try again. And about Bryan's shenanigans...what's on next week's agenda of his? A mullet?
Grapefruit and cottage cheese huh? It does sound like a healthy pregnancy. When I get pregnant I'm probably going to crave chips and ice cream...
So J.R. says Bryan reminds him of Nicholas Cage on Raising Arizona with the mostache. Kind of acts like him too . . . for what that's worth. Has he ever worn panties on his head?
I had to laugh when I saw this on MSN today--check it out:
http://men.msn.com/articlees.aspx?cp-documentid=6036232>1=10921
I guess the mustache is making a comeback and is "empowering." Looks like Bryan needed a boost for his January rotation!
I can't imagine why you would want the mustache gone!!! Dave has been in and out of the phase (thankfully!). Congrats again on having another girl! Julia is going to love having a little sister, and I know that you will do great balancing the two of them!
I should be thankful that has not been blessed in the facial hair dept. Although on many occasions he has tried, it just takes way too long to actually grow a nice stache like that. He will be so jealous when he sees that pic.
Bryan, you are a man's man. Grow that moustache. You have inspired me. After seeing your picture, I am going to have to start working on my flavor savor this weekend. Annie, do you ever crave soap? I heard some pregnant women crave soap, so now I always have to ask.
Post a Comment