Thursday, February 28, 2008

Is it possible that my little girl is this big! When I was little my mom used to put my hair in two french braids and so I have been waiting for when Julia's hair is long enough to do this. We have both been sick and stuck in the house this week so I camped her out in front of Elmo and tried to see if I could get her to sit still long enough for two braids. I think she looks so old! I can't believe her hair is long enough.


I was going through all of Julia's old baby clothes to see what I need for this upcoming little girl. It was almost sad to see those tiny little outfits that used to fit my tiny little Julia and now she is so big and wearing 3T. I don't know where the time goes. I think that expecting another baby has made me feel a little sad that this little baby is no longer a baby.
Playing with ponies?! Now there's a shocker.

I had like sixteen seconds of memory left on my camera and Julia loves it when I look at our blog so she can watch videos of herself. In fact as I am typing this she is telling me, "I'm ready! I'm ready!" It isn't all that exciting but I like to humor her. She is singing Once There Was a Snowman and I had to cut it off in the middle because of limited memory. I think it's cute and I think she looks cute in her little pink dress so here goes.





6 comments:

Dehner Family said...

Julia has some great hair!! I remember how excited I was when Morgan finally grew enough to make a pony tail...
I have never done a french braid on her - you've inspired me to try. Unfortunately, I think her hair is to thin to hold, but I'm going to try anyway!

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

Wow, french braids--good work. You know you really don't have a baby anymore when you can do french braids in her hair!! Very cute!

kiki comin said...

her hair is great..how fun for you to add a new hair-do! love it!

Brian Adair Fam said...

Julia is so cute!! I love her braids! I have tried it with Paige, but her hair is a little too thin. Oh, well! :0) The snowman song is great, by the way! Too cute!

emilyy said...

Julia's hair is always so cute. You are going to have to help me learn how to do girls hair.

Unknown said...

Oh I love braids. So today Jansen put some letters on the fridge and said, "That spells Julia." I love it.