Thursday, March 6, 2008

Short Lived

Well we took advantage of the one warm day this week and took Julia to the park. It was nearly 70 degrees one day and then raining and snowing the next two. Ohio has some crazy weather. Bryan said it was supposed to snow like five inches this weekend so I am posting these pictures dreaming of warmer days to come-hopefully! We took Julia to Hilliard Municipal and we had memories of her being so small last year and not even being able to climb up the horse. Now look at her! She's a regular cowgirl and she would have corrected me telling me it's a pony and not a horse.

I just can't get enough of that cute little face.
We have been cleaning cleaning cleaning this past week and I think Julia is getting a little worried about us packing up so much of our stuff. We took down the crib this week and she burst into sobs. She was so worried that the new baby wouldn't have a place to sleep. We assured her that when the baby came we would put the crib back up. She didn't take a nap that day and every time I went in her room she would tell me her continued concerns with the removal of the crib. I think I really planned it well by having a baby and moving all within months of each other- yeah that was sarcastic. Match day is two weeks from today though and we will officially know where we are going! So we are getting ready to move on with life and hopefully into a bigger house!

9 comments:

Renee Collins said...

Cute pictures of Julia. I think 96% of the women in Relief Society took their kids to the park on Monday. It was so nice, windy, but nice.

alliehoopes said...

I love that girl's smile!

Katherine said...

Hello, can I have your email so I can send you an invite for the Match Day Party? Thanks! Here's mine keheck@hotmail.com

Monica said...

sounds like you have a lot going on these next couple of months! definately keep us posted on where you match! hopefully you can stay in columbus!!!

kiki comin said...

i cannot believe how busy your life will be!! julia is such a cute girl!!..we can't wait to see where you end up!!i wish you stayed here!:)

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

Yes, very short lived--this winter seems to be harder this year around our house though. It just never ends! We went to the park as well Monday to enjoy the nice weather, but it was just a tease for what has come the rest of the week.

Lisa said...

Julia is so dang cute! We cannot wait to hear where you match! Only 2 weeks! The night before is so stressful - I don't think either of us slept. And then you find out where you matched and you can take a deep breath and relax.

emilyy said...

I HATE WINTER. That day was so nice, and now it is snowing again.

Brian Adair Fam said...

Love the pictures!! Julia is such a cute girl! And I definitely know what you mean about the timing of having a baby and moving!! I seriously feel like the first 5-6 months of Austin's life is just a blur because of everything going on!!