So today is the big day! We finally found out where we will be spending the next four years of our lives. We will be going to..........
Riverside! We are staying here in Ohio and we are so excited about it. I can't believe that we will be living in Ohio for eight years! That seems like forever. We are so happy and have LOVED it here so we are very excited. I am so proud of Bryan! It is so nice to officially know where we will be going!
Here we are at the reception following the match. They passed out the envelopes and sounded a really loud horn at exactly 12:00 noon. We had our envelope for like ten minutes before we could open it. It was a really long ten minutes. They then fed us and we were able to find out where all of our friends matched. I can't believe medical school is almost over and Bryan is just months away from becoming a doctor. It has gone so fast and I hear residency goes even faster.
Also, I think this is one of the first pictures I have taken since I've been pregnant, yikes. I am 31 weeks and we had our growth ultrasound today. I was expecting 99th percentile because that's what Julia was, but they actually said she's in the 60th percentile. Yeah, I'll believe it when I see it. I am expecting a good solid eight pounder at least. I am doing great and I am doing even better now that we have matched and are on our way! This is a video of Bryan opening the letter and reading it. This will make you feel like you were there with us! We love you all and are so thankful for all the support you all have given!
Covey Seely
6 years ago




16 comments:
Congratulations you guys!!! Your first choice, that's awesome. We're excited for you.
I am SO SO excited for you guys! It would have just been too hard to say good bye to you...I'm so glad you're staying!
Way to go Bryan!! Can we come visit? :)
YES! We're so happy you joined our 8 years in Ohio club! Congratulations to you! It really is a fabulous city.
Hey guys that is great!!! We are so excited for you, please stay in our ward! We have been thinking of you all week and we are so happy to have you in Ohio. Annie, a little less stress now, right!
That is so great - congratulations! Now you won't have to stress about moving with a new baby! I am so happy for you! We hope you stay in the ward!
YEAH!!!! I am so excited! I have been dying to find out where you were going, and I have been praying that you would stay here!!! I am so glad that you guys are staying here. We sure love you and can't wait to spend this next year with you before we head out!
i am so happy that you are staying! congrats to you guys!
YEAH!!!! I'm so happy you are staying here! Congrats!
Yeah! I am so excited for the four of you!! We are so excited that we get to spend a little more time with you plus get to meet the newest Palmer.
congratulations.
the Teeples family
I, for one, could not be more pleased.
Congrats you guys! We didn't see you much on match day! Missed you guys! We are thrilled for you (but not surprised)that you matched at Riverside. Way to go!
Congrats! That's so exciting! I'm so glad Match Day went so well. Annie, you look so adorable!! I can't believe you're already 31 weeks!!!
Congrats!! It has been so fun to read about your family & all that you are doing!! What a great accomplishment & neat to be almost done with school!! We are so proud of you all (even though we haven't ever met your husband - looks like you have a keeper for sure!!) Your daughter is just adorable & we are excited to hear about your new arrival in a couple months!!
Congratulations to you & your family!! What an amazing milestone & accomplishment!! Love, Jeanna (Welling) Young
We are sad to leave Columbus and Alyssa is going to miss running crazy with cute Julia!!
That is awesome!!! yay for you guys!! Isnt it crazy when the end is really in site?! good luck with everything...I'm not familiar with Ohio, is Riverside close or do you have to more? You look absolutely amazing, by the way! Like your'e barely even showing! So fun. and Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment