Yesterday was our anniversary and it has been five years since we were married. I can't believe it has been that long! In some ways I suppose it seems like we have always been married, but in some ways it seems like it was only yesterday. I must say I think Bryan and I definitely look younger in our wedding picture, but we have had the best time being married. We often reflect on how lucky we are to have each other and how blessed we've been in our marriage. I made the very best decision of my life five years ago and I am so blessed with such a wonderful husband. I couldn't ask for a more devoted priesthood holder or better father. He is my best friend and no one makes me laugh more than him. I could spend hours talking to him and I just can't believe how lucky I am. So Happy Anniversary Bryan! I love you and can't wait to spent the rest of eternity with you. 
Bryan took me out to dinner and to Dave and Buster's to play a little ski ball and arcade shooting games. I know it doesn't sound very romantic but we get sick of just going to a movie, so it was actually really fun. He also got me a gift card so I could go and splurge on clothes after I have the baby. Best of all, yesterday I wasn't feeling very well, and he cleaned the house up and down and did all the laundry. Can you believe it!? I am such a lucky girl.
Covey Seely
6 years ago




9 comments:
Congrat's on you Anniversary. I love the picture's. I am so excited you are staying in Ohio. I would of loved to have you here in Indy but Ohio is such a great place.
Awwww too cute.
Hey Bryan I would appreciate it if you would stop setting the bar so high for me. Now I am going to have to do the wash and sweep the floor:) Happy anniversary!!
Happy Anniversary!! And congrats on the match - isn't it such a relief to finally know where you're going to be? yay!
Happy Anniversary! I loved your wedding pictures. I was just looking at some pics of James and I dating and it's amazing how young we were! Now I feel really old saying something like that!
Happy Anniversary! The 5th anny is very exciting, at least it was to Brian and I. What a sweet hubby to do all that for you! Love the wedding photo, by the way!
Busy weekend for you--Happy Anniversary as well! 5 years of putting up with Bryan, we mean bliss with Bryan--good work.
You are still so young and beautiful!! Congrats on the big Anniversary. Before you know it, it will be ten years.
I think that sounds like a really fun anniversary date! And new clothes post baby...SO fun! Good luck with your braxton hicks. I looked up ways to relieve them and it said to drink water because it could be a sign of dehydrations, rest,and change positions or activities. The latter 3 are a little tough with a toddler...I'm sure you know! Good luck with things. Ditto on seeing your cute cute baby! Do you guys have names??? So fun!
Post a Comment