Bryan and I don't make it to movies very often, or ever, so we like to rent from the library or Drug Mart occassionally. We always get Julia a movie to watch and put her up to the headphones so we can enjoy our movie uninterupted. Well the other day we rented Hairspray the musical and Julia soon discovered that the dancing and singing was far more exciting than Care Bears. Pretty soon she was up dancing and singing and begging us to jump up and dance with her. She really gets in to it. I know that you've seen a million videos of dancing kids, but I couldn't resist. This may come as a suprise, but there isn't too much Julia enjoys more than watching a video of herself, particularly dancing. We were going to show a video of me dancing, but we weren't sure how much you would enjoy a six month prego busting a move-so this will have to do.
Covey Seely
6 years ago




4 comments:
So the other day one of the hairspray songs came up on itunes and Lily immediately loved it! I was so excited...thinking that maybe I could watch that to go along with her dancing (a show I like) rather than that dang Transformers. We have the version that supposedly teaches you the dances. Didn't work. Not for me at least. After about 8 seconds of the dude talking about how you just swing your foot over here and pivot and whatever the crap else, we just skipped to the songs and danced our normal running-in-circles-with-occasional-interpretive-moves dance. Fun stuff.
Annie!!
I found your blog through Sara's! It is so fun to see all the fun happenings in your life! Congratulations on being on a mom again! Your little girl is sooo cute! And you look very cute as well! Blogging is a great way to stay in touch with people...I am LOVING it! Brad and I just started one a bit ago. Your welcome to come take a peek
bandbuchanan@blogspot.com!
Tata for now!!
Brooke Buchanan (Matthews)
p.s. it might help if I gave you the real address: It is
bandbuchanan.blogspot.com!
Whoops!!!
She's a cute little dancer. Was it hard to get Bryan to watch Hairspray?
Post a Comment