What a special day! It was so great to see my husband go up with my sweet baby and give her such a beautiful blessing. It was made even more great to have my parents and Bryan's mom there to share it with us. Audrey has already been such a special addition to our home and we love her so much.

Covey Seely
6 years ago




9 comments:
Annie,
I have been meaning to call you and hear how everything went. It looks like you have had a great couple of weeks. I am sure you loved having your mom there, because she is so wonderful! Your girls are adorable and I think Bryan is amazing for all that he has accomplished. I will call you this week to hear about all of your excitement. I also wanted to tell you that I finally started a blog. It is whitneyandtravis.blogspot.com. Talk to you soon.
Looks like you guys had a great time. Sorry we couldn't be there, but we knew that we could see it all on your blogs...we aren't obsessed or anything.
Glad we made it to one last Palmer family event! The blessing was wonderful and I am so happy for you guys. It sounds like you are more than surviving and that things are going great with 2!! Enjoy Bryan home for a little while longer.
oh my goodness, annie...she is just so beautiful..every picture i see is so perfect! glad you got so much help from everyone..that makes the transition so much better! i can't wait to meet little miss audrey!:)
What a beautiful family. We really need to come see Audrey. it's not like we only live about two miles from you.
What a great blessing dress. Audrey looks like an angel in it!
A beautiful blessing for a beautiful girl. Congrats guys!
Annie!
Your little Audrey is adorable. Those pictures are too precious. Love em! I've been reading through your blog, and have enjoyed seeing what you've been up to the past couple years. The last time I saw you was in Evanston, at walmart. Remember? You were pregnant with Julia. And, now you've got 2 kids! Your family is so cute. I'm so glad you guys are all doing well. I'll talk to you later. Take care!
Those are some great pictures. Bryan did a great job! Sorry I didn't get to talk to you that day. Congratulations! We need to hang out before I move to Cincinnati. (if ever)
Post a Comment