Wednesday, June 18, 2008

One Week Photos

Audrey's photo shoot at one week. There are a lot of pictures that I would have put in a slide show, but I want to make a blog book and I want all of these pictures on there. So don't mind the enormous amount of space they take up. These photos are courtesy of Melanie Lee.











12 comments:

Phillips Family said...

Annie, you looke great!!! I am super impressed with how well you can pound out a baby without looking like a Maverick worker afterward. The pictures are really nice and that neice is another adorable addition.

kiki comin said...

those pics are adorable, once again! you really do look soooo great!:)

Dehner Family said...

WOW- Great pictures. All of them. Who is this Melanie Lee?? I must get some pictures taken from her in the future. Is it a friend, or a studio?

Ryan & Amanda said...

I love the pictures! And I totally agree with everyone else, you look awesome! I had Alli long before you had Audrey, but you look 10 times better!

Noelle said...

Beautiful. She really does an amazing job!

Kenny, Tara, Ashley said...

What great pictures. We miss you guys. I was sad I didn't see you at the hooding, picnic, etc. How did we miss you? Hope you are enjoying your last days off w/ Bryan. Isn't it nice to have them home?

P.S. When you figure out the blog book, let me know. I have tried through Booksmart and it won't let me for some reason.

David and Kristi Gailey said...

Those pictures are beautiful. Your girls are beautiful too. What are we going to do with out Melanie.

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

What gorgeous photos--you are so on top of things!

Sara said...

Annie those are beautiful photos!!! SO fun to see!!! Glad to see you back in primary again!

Sarah Lunt said...

Those are soooo beautiful! Bryan is a very lucky man!

Young Family Adventures said...

Your girls are just adorable!! Your photos are all so precious too!! Enjoy this time - as it will be gone before you know it.
We are so happy for your family & that your husband is done with school & work is going so well!

Love, Jeanna (Welling) Young

Cara said...

Those are the sweetest pictures I've ever seen. She is adorable!