Monday, June 16, 2008

Bath Time

The first sponge bath. It is difficult to wash so much hair with a sponge bath but we managed. I can't believe how much she has already grown since then.
First real bath at two weeks.

Bath time at four weeks.
Both girls after the bath happy as can be and smelling so good. Can you tell Julia loves her sister?

And here are the many faces of the ever growing Audrey. I can't believe how fast they grow and change at this stage! She is becoming a little chunker.

5 comments:

Noelle said...

I love that bottom one. She's adorable. She has about quadruple the hair that Shannon has at a year.

Ryan & Amanda said...

Both girls are so so cute! I can't wait to meet little Audrey and see Julia again. I am still a little envious of all that hair!

Phillips Family said...

man, Audrey's got a little Phillips' gut going.

Brian Adair Fam said...

I can't believe how big Audrey is already!! I LOVE all of the adorable pictures! How are you doing? I'm so glad that Julia is a great big sister!!

kiki comin said...

look at that sweet belly in the last picture! she is so dang cute!