These are the birth announcements courtesy of Melanie Lee. Aren't they the cutest! I am so excited about them. I haven't been able to pick just one so I think I am going to print them all and send them with these adorable birth announcement cards made by Kiki Comin. I tell you, I am surrounded by such talented people. I have many more pictures that Melanie took to post, so stay tuned because she is a very talented photographer. Until then, check out my precious little girls. And if you've been waiting to get a birth announcement, I am still working on trying to get showered in the morning and make it to the end of the day with makeup on let alone send out birth announcements, so they will be coming soon. 



Covey Seely
6 years ago




6 comments:
Hey way cute pictures!! I need some of those talented people to move here!! I need to chat about the headbands!! I haven't seen any in your moms suitcase!! What's up with that? Well you should come here soon we will make sure you can take a shower.. Think of all the help we would be.. We love you.. Give those girls lots of kisses!!
So cute is RIGHT!!
I love them Annie! I tried to call you the other night while the boys were gone, when you didn't answer I was worried maybe you were locked in Julia's room again!!!
The announcements are so cute!!! She is such a beautiful baby! I think I need a talented photographer like her to move here! Thanks tons for the headbands, Alli is wearing one right now, I love them!
Annie, they are adorable! I have wanted to come and see you and your little girls, but Taylee was sick FOREVER! She sure looked sweet in her blessing dress too. When we get back from Utah I'll have to give you a call. I miss seeing you at aerobics..... I have been such a slacker. HOpe things are going good.
Simply darling!
Post a Comment