The spoiled Julia in her a princess swimming suit. Bryan took her swimming but it was too cold, so she had to wear it in the bathtub. Julia has been adjusting pretty well to being a big sister. She loves to kiss and hug her baby sister- sometimes not as gently as I would like but I am very happy that she loves her baby sister. Julia is dealing with not being the center of attention at all times, which has been a challenge. A friend of mine referred to it as being "dethroned." We had some issues in nursery and a couple of two year old moments, but overall she is doing pretty well. She is definitely attached to her Nana.
We took Audrey to church for sacrament meeting yesterday. Even though I had a HUGE struggle getting two children and myself ready on time I still had to take a minute and snap a cute shot of my quickly growing baby. I swear that she is bigger and chunkier every morning. I must give a shout out to Jessica for the adorable headbands that are featured more than once in this post. I am so lucky to have such talented and thoughtful friends.
Just looking around.
She loves her little hands up by her face when she sleeps. Is there anything cuter?
My sweet girls. I am so overwhelmed at how blessed I am to have such beautiful children. They bring me so much joy. I love hearing Julia say, "Oh sweet baby, I love you Audrey, don't you cry, I'll take care of you." And I love the way little Audrey looks at my face like she is just trying to figure everything out. There is nothing like a new little newborn snuggled up close just smelling so good.
Sweet little Audrey.
Who do you think she looks like? She is looking less and less like Julia to me. We think that she has my mouth and nose, but she had a dimple in her chin like Bryan and I think she might have Bryan's eyes. It is so fun to see how they change.
Covey Seely
6 years ago




9 comments:
What adorable little nieces!!! It just isn't far that grandma gets to hog them both for so long... We need a turn to love on them. Bryan, Annie is summoned to come home with Julie for the summer. Along with the girls!! Hope that your all doing well!! Love ya
She is getting so big! Yes, your girls are adorable. We need to get some Palmer time in before we take off. That is if we ever sell.
So cute! Hey, what a cute dress! Wherever did you get it? JK!
They are so cute! I am so jealous that my mom gets to come out. I wish I could too. The headbands are adorable, I think I need a tutorial on how to make them. I am so glad you put pictures up so we can see the beautiful little girls! Love you guys!
Oh Annie!! What beautiful girls you have. I just want to hug them both! And the headband on Audrey looks so cute too!
Audrey is adorable! The picture of her with the big bow around her middle is wonderful! I can't believe that you have made it back to church already. You are amazing!
Audrey is beautiful. She is looking less like Julia. I can tell she is your baby for sure. I can't believe how fast she is growing. Congrats.
So cute! Both of your girls are beautiful. I love the headbands and Audrey's sunday dress. I can definately relate to the trouble of getting two kids out the door! It still takes me a good 30 minutes at least! It does get easier though. Can't wait to see little audrey in person.. please let me know if you need anything.
That's funny you say that because I think that last picture of her looks exactly like Julia. She is so cute.
Post a Comment