For Father's Day I got Bryan a great big STEAK, which he totally deserved. He has been stuck at home with me and the girls and has been such a trooper. He lets me sleep in, he handles Julia so well, he is so patient and I honestly could not ask for a better father for my children.
And yes, he ate the whole thing. Bryan has become the grill master. I am not a huge steak fan, but I must say this one was tasty.Bryan's two girls who love him very much. Julia can't stand it when he's gone and asks me all day where he is. "At work" is not her favorite phrase. She ADORES him.
Daddy isn't afraid of being silly.
He is so good with little Audrey and helps me out so much. For Father's Day he took her during Julia's nap and let me take a nap without any worry. I should have been doing something for him, but instead he let me get some rest. Thanks for being the best dad ever Bryan! Our girls are very lucky.And this is my daddy! I love you so much dad and I can't thank you enough for being the person that you are. I have so many fond memories of Zip a Dee Doo Daa and doing our annual spring walk around the trees to check out the buds growing. You are such a wonderful father and example to me and I love you so much!
Covey Seely
6 years ago




1 comments:
CUTE pictures! I love the new ones of Audrey by Melanie. I think the steak-for-Father's day idea is a great one. That's all Phil would want and I wouldn't have to worry about getting him anything else. We never have steak so it would be a HUGE treat.
Post a Comment