This past Saturday we went apple picking. Bryan finally had the day off and the weather was amazing. We had such a great time and the apples are so yummy.
Julia picking her apples. I think that she probably eight 1/8 of about six apples while we were there. She'd take a few bites and then throw it on the ground in search of another. We had to talk about not being wasteful and eating the entire apple. She was just so excited for the picking.
It was such a beautiful day.
There were so many apples all over the ground. I believe it is from the giant wind storm we had a few weeks ago.

Julia taking a bite out of a green apple. I had to take this picture because last year I took the exact same picture. Julia is turning three this week and I guess I am feeling nostalgic. I can't believe how big she has gotten.
Now we have a huge bag full of juicy, crunchy apples and I am just itching to make some apple crisp.
Covey Seely
6 years ago




7 comments:
Apple crisp sounds good. I can't believe that little Julia is getting as old as she is.
That looks like a lot of fun. Maybe some of that sunny weather can come this way, it has been cold! It is hard to believe Julia is so big. It was fun to see the last year picture and this year picture!
We made apple crisp tonight with our apples! Little Julia is turning 3...crazy crazy. Did you go to Lynde'?
Wow,I can't believe how much Julia has changed. She sure is a sweet girl.. Wish we were there to eat fresh apples.. Hey my kids did pick some off of my dads tree here though.. Can you believe that!! Red and Green.. They were impressed especially Brooke. Wish we could be there to party with Julia.. Love ya
I can't believe the difference in that picture! She really is getting so grown up. Aurora sure has a hunk of a man:) Thanks again for sharing your yummy apples.
I am SO missing Ohio's beautiful Fall!! Also I am missing the easy access to all the fruit picking out there. Love you all decked out in your OSU. Enjoy your yummy apple cooking!
Mmmm...looks good! And fun. YOur girls are so darling. I love the cute matching purple outfits. Why is matching the kiddos so fun? I love it too. :)
Post a Comment