So we braved the cold wind on Saturday and went to the pumpkin patch to grab us some pumpkins. We knew this was our last chance since Bryan is on call next week. It was not a warm day, and so we bundled up the best we could and climbed aboard. Julia thought it was very exciting. Audrey thought the bumpy hay ride was very soothing-she fell asleep rather quickly.

We are TOTAL suckers and let Julia go on the pony ride. I don't know if you realize Julia's love for ponies. This one was dubbed Pinky Pie (suprising). She thought it was the greatest thing ever. I guess once in a while you have to spoil just a little bit.
The corn maze. Julia loved it until it wasn't ending and then she became a bit concerned. It didn't take us long to find our way to the field of pumpkins.
You cannot imagine how heavy those pumpkins are. It only allows you to make a face of complete agony. I don't know how she carried on. I think she dropped it five seconds after the picture was taken. 
Audrey got a pumpkin as well. I didn't put her through the intense torture of having to lift the pumpkin. We saved that for Julia.
Here we are riding off with our pick. Julia was going Cinderella style.
Covey Seely
6 years ago




3 comments:
Is that snot she's licking off her nose? Thought so. I'm glad we have preschool tomorrow so we can see you and that wonderful Julia!
Looks like a lot of fun. Wish we could have fresh pumpkins in good old Wyoming... Julia you should just come live with us and bring Audrey with you.... XOXOXO
So fun...we went the weekend before and it was freezing too and no sun but I still love fall
Post a Comment