It was three years ago that my life was changed forever and I became a mother for the first time. I'll never forget the first time I saw her sweet little face and how I fell in love with her instantly.
It was two years ago that my baby turned one. She was just learning to walk and could say a few words, her favorite being "Julia."
It was one year ago that my little girl (no longer a baby) turned 2. She was starting to sing songs and loved to learn her letters.
Now I have a big three year old. Where did the time go!? Now Julia is telling me what she learned in preschool, playing house and learning things so fast I can hardly keep up. Three years ago was most certainly one of the happiest days of my life. I never knew motherhood could be so fulfilling. I love every challenging, rewarding and happy moment this child brings me and I thank Heavenly Father every day for sending such a sweet little girl to me.
J- for the JOY she brings our family each and every day. Her smile and sense of humor would light up any room and we find ourselves laughing at her constantly. She truly brings such happiness to our home.
U- For the UNIQUE person she is. I love that she is energetic and wild and loves to go and romp with the boys. I also love that she is very much a girly girl that loves princesses and ponies.
L- For the LOVING person she is. I am blessed with kisses and hugs all day long. She also loves her little sister very much. Julia was made to be a big sister. Julia has a kind way about her and loves to be surrounded by friends.
I- For how IMAGINATIVE she is. I could watch her play with her toys all day long. Whether Cinderella and Belle are practicing going potty or the prince is taking Aurora to the park-it never grows old. I hope she always has such a vivid imagination.
A- For the ANGEL she's been in our family. There isn't anyone I would want to spend my days with more than her (and Audrey too of course!). I love you so much Julia. Happy Birthday sweetheart!
Covey Seely
6 years ago




2 comments:
Yay! Happy Birthday to Julia! She is such a sweet girl. I love the poem and I think it fits her perfectly! We have had her present, I was really excited when we bought it, but I am horrible at getting things sent out, but it is my goal for today!
Happy Birthday Julia!! I love that Cinderella and Belle have to practice going potty too--too cute.
Post a Comment