Friday, October 24, 2008

Fall Walk

I love jacket weather and the changing of leaves. I also love cute little girls. Looks like the makings of a perfect fall walk.

3 comments:

Candace said...

It looks gorgeous there! I love the changing leaves too. We have a couple small trees in our front yard, and they looked great when their leaves were changing. They're the scrawniest trees you've ever seen, but I'm proud of them b/c they're ours! Looks like you had so much fun at the pumkin patch. I wish our pumpkin farm would have offered hay rides! We're a little jealous of that. Anyway, I have a question for you about piano lessons. Will you give me your e-mail address? Mine is candacefieber@hotmail.com Thanks!

Monica said...

I love the fall! Your new pictures of your family are beautiful! You all look so great. I LOVE all of them.

candice said...

your pictures turned out so cute! looks like you guys had fun at the farm getting pumpkins. i love all of your fall pics.